Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K 750GB SATA 2.5" 7200RPM RPM Drive with Bracket
Turbo Charge your Server with this Sun 750GB HDD at an unbeatable cost and 24 Month Warranty!
The Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K 750GB Hard Disk Drive is a state of the art storage drive that is designed for use with Sun Servers & Workstations. With Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) Interface, 750GB Storage Capacity & 7200 RPM for average response time, this Drive is a great upgrade to your existing Oracle Sun Ultra Workstation. Our 24 Month Warranty also guarantees the life cycle at a lower cost.
The Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K 750GB HDD is suitable for Sun Servers that require a large storage capacity at high transfer speeds and high transaction rates (IOPS). It is easy to upgrade your existing Oracle Sun Server with the Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K.
The Oracle Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K 750GB SATA HDD is an affordable and simple upgrade which also comes with free tech support and Econram Systems Award Winning 24 Month Warranty.
2 Year Warranty included with all Oracle Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K Disk Drives
**Econram Systems extends this coverage on all our Sun Microsystems products including world-class server, workstations and, of course, Sun storage solutions. Our 24 Month Warranty period also reduces the overall total cost of XRB-ST1CE-750G7K Oracle Sun Drive ownership for our clients.
Sun Option XRB-ST1CE-750G7K 750GB SATA Disk Drive for Sun Ultra 20, 24, 40 / X2100 / X2200, RoHS
Oracle Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Main Features
- Capacity: 750GB
- Interface: Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA)
- Type: Internal 2.5"
- Speed: 7200 RPM
- Type: Hard Disk Drive
- RoHS Compliant: No
Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K Alternative Numbers: XRB-ST1CE-750G7K
Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K Compatibility Notes: Sun Ultra Workstations: Sun Ultra 20, 24, 40 / X2100 / X2200,
Sun XRB-ST1CE-750G7K Alternative Ordering Part Numbers: XRB-ST1CE-750G7K
Compatibility: Sun Ultra 20, 24, 40 / X2100 / X2200,
XRB-ST1CE-750G7K Sun 750GB SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive Assembly includes a 2 Year Warranty
In order to keep our inventory up to standard, and in alignment with global terminology, please use the list below as reference to the condition of your inventory items:
- F/S - Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's box, tape and box are not cut. Product contains warranty.
- NIB – New In Box item in original packaging with tape uncut. Product may not contain manufacturer’s warranty.
- NOB - New Open Box is an unused product where original manufacturers packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
- NEW - Unused product with or without original manufacturers packaging, such as bulk, pulls, F/S, or NOB items. Product contains warranty.
- LIKE NEW – Minimally used system pulls in excellent working condition and fully tested.
- REF - Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a manufacturer or vendor. Product may contain a mfg or vendor warranty.
- USED - Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
- ASIS - Unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
- EXC - Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
- REP - Product is available for depot repair.
Storage from Econram Systems
Server Parts Upgrades