43X0824 146GB 10000 RPM SAS Slim-HS New Disk Drive
Upgrade your IBM Storage System DS4000 Series with a 43X0824 146GB SAS HDD to maximize your servers performance and capacity.
Contact Econram Systems at 877 500-ECON (3266) and speak with an IBM product specialist for great deals on the 43X0824
The IBM 43X0824 146GB SAS Hard Drive is a state of the art storage expansion that is designed for use in IBM Servers. With Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Interface, 146GB Storage Capacity & 10000 RPM for very fast response time, this disk expansion kit is a great upgrade to your existing IBM Server. Our 24 Month Warranty also guarantees the life cycle at a lower cost.
The IBM 43X0824 146GB Disk is suitable for IBM servers that require a fast response time. Upgrade your existing IBM Storage System with the 43X0824 today and receive FREE shipping.
IBM 43X0824 146GB HDD is an affordable and simple upgrade which also comes with free tech support and Econram Systems Award Winning 24 Month Warranty.
24 Month Warranty included with all IBM 43X0824 HDD
**Econram Systems extends this coverage on all our Hard Drives. Our 24 Month Warranty period also reduces the overall total cost of 43X0824 spare part ownership for our clients.
IBM Option 43X0824 146GB SAS 10000 RPM Disk Expansion
IBM 43X0824 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Main Features
- Capacity 300GB
- Interface Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Type 6GB/S SAS HD
- Form Factor(Drive): 2.5-inch
- Speed 10000 RPM Drives
- Type Hard Disk Drive
- Hotswap Tray Included (Attached)
- RoHS Compliant Yes
43X0824 146GB SAS 10K Hot Swap Hard Disk Drive
43X0824 IBM 146GB 10K RPM SAS Hard Disk Drive Upgrade with 24 Month Warranty
In order to keep our inventory up to standard, and in alignment with global terminology, please use the list below as reference to the condition of your inventory items:
- F/S - Factory Sealed in original manufacturer's box, tape and box are not cut. Product contains warranty.
- NIB – New In Box item in original packaging with tape uncut. Product may not contain manufacturer’s warranty.
- NOB - New Open Box is an unused product where original manufacturers packaging seal is broken or cut. Product contains warranty.
- NEW - Unused product with or without original manufacturers packaging, such as bulk, pulls, F/S, or NOB items. Product contains warranty.
- LIKE NEW – Minimally used system pulls in excellent working condition and fully tested.
- REF - Product that has been cleaned and refurbished by a manufacturer or vendor. Product may contain a mfg or vendor warranty.
- USED - Product that has been tested to work, has no warranty, and has not been refurbished.
- ASIS - Unknown condition, does not contain a warranty.
- EXC - Product that is available for exchange or contain a returnable core.
- REP - Product is available for depot repair.
Storage from Econram Systems